Old 04-25-2013, 06:10 AM
JanieW

Anael, beautiful picture. You both bring an instant smile.

Mirabelle, that was an unpleasant experience. QNS is right. Kill them with kindness if you can. Take it as a back handed compliment that your quilting was so well done that you couldn't possibly have done it on your DMS. You know it was so just revel in your talent and let them go drown in their negativity.

QuiltE those crocus will likely not show up in any garden centre as they are wild. I got them from a lovely gentleman at the farmers' market. He goes out to the fields and collects the seeds from the wild plants. I also got some lady slippers from him but they are not even close to popping through. I don't name my machines, but I have called them names occasionally, but I can't say what on this polite thread.

Gardnergal, oooh another new machine. Lots of fun. I remember when I got mine a few years ago in June and I was torn between being outside and playing with the machine. Have fun in Arthur!

DD good to know your kids are not your dishwasher. Good for you. There is balance with kids helping out as opposed to being your slaves. Ask me how I know.

Bev, Your embroidered block is really neat. Also loved your pics of the blue bonnets. I really does look dry where you are.

I have the 5 year old twins coming over for the morning to I must go.

Have a happy day, all whether it be stitching or gardening or whatever your heart desires.