Old 04-25-2013, 10:51 AM
Nancy in Louisiana

I have not been forgotten and feel so happy -- received pkg from April swap. It was totally mangled by the post office which may have been the reason for the delay. Gotta watch out for those thin cardboard flat-rate envelopes that the post office gives out. If not reenforced with a lot of tape, they really take a beating. I don't know why they even made them like that. They disintegrate with the slightest drop of water.

I had made a suggetion to Lori that if a package is sent late or not noted as received by the last week of the month, that the sender reveal themselves to the recipient with a quick note or give them a heads up that it was sent and somehow got delayed (as in the case of this poor envelope). I know life can really go wonky, and I'd rather be able to give moral support and send prayers where needed than worry about material things. Afterall, we are supposed to be reaching out to build friendships and learn about each other who live in different areas. I am so blessed for being able to become familiar with so many people here. You are a great group of people!!!