Old 04-25-2013, 12:03 PM
Nancy in Louisiana

Please check out the wonderful pkg I received from Quercus Rubra. The post office tried their best to keep it from getting here, but it made it -- contents intact and none the worse from wear (oh, maybe a couple smashed Milky Ways; but that's ok). Anyway, she read my list and sent me exactly what I needed. I wanted homemade -- she made a great star table-topper, fat pin cushion, and a tissue holder for my purse. I wanted thread -- she found the exact same kind and color I use and am running out of. Patterns -- already have the brain cells grouping into several project ideas. Fat quarters -- perfect for the quilt I'm collecting materials for. Chocolate and iced tea mix -- already working on them (and the squashed Milky Ways taste no different from the whole ones, though I better try a few more to be sure...) Table topper looks great in my bedroom under an antique lamp.

Thanks again for a very personalized package of useful surprises. And thank you for the time and talent you put into the table mat, pin cushion, and holder. I feel very special.
Attached Thumbnails 014.jpg   015.jpg