Old 04-25-2013, 12:57 PM
carriem

Ok...now that I caught up on everybody. I have some exciting things to share...

I got TWO squishies in the mail today...both from Canada! One is my MB from Janie...it is so pretty. The greens and yellow match the flowers in the block from Mirabelle. Thank you Janie!!

The other is some telephone fabric from QE. For those who don't remember, DH works for a telephone company. She sent me a FQ as a thank you when hosting the BB swap and I had her pick me up some more. I figure I am her shopper here in the US so she can be mine there in Canada.

I was able to get my fabrics sorted further (were done by color last weekend)...now are folded and/or put into small tubs by color. (see pictures below) I just have my flannels to do and those will go in another cupboard like this one.

Lastly I got my first airplane block PP'd...just 13 more! I have all the 4Ps done that will alternate. Then I will have several propellers and windsocks to do. The triangle on the front of the plane needs to be appliqued. What are your opinions of the size? Color? Any ideas?? I am not sure I like it. It is hard to tell in the picture, but the plane is a dark navy with some tone-on-tone texture.
Attached Thumbnails fromjanietocarrie.jpg   003.jpg   005-2-.jpg   007-2-.jpg   008-2-.jpg