Old 04-25-2013, 04:07 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Question: Guess what's on my deck?

JeanieG
... I have not sewn on it yet, though I did quite a bit of sewing on the showroom model yesterday. Tonight I got it all unpacked, and so many pieces to figure out what to do with them!

DublB ... Oh My Goodness, isn't that just darling!!!! I didn't trim the blocks yet, so I have some leeway there. From here, I don;t know what you are fussing about? Looks cute and perfect to me!

Anael ... awwwwwwwww so sweet and precious, with a Grandma's love watching over! Remember ... theft is good! This IS exciting!!!!!!!! And now I just saw the comparison pic from birth to current! WOW!!! And even more great news, with them getting almost home! Has Mick started to realize they will soon be invading his private domain?

GGal ... Yessssssssssssss!!!! I'm sure you're going to love this machine! With your kind and generous offer to CarrieM, I'm thinking you had a 6600 before. Some nice improvements with your new machine. CarrieM knows that I had hoped to give her my extras, but they emphasized they wanted all to help them sell the used machine, so I'm glad that you were able to help her with some extra things. Have a great time on your little tour tomorrow ... and perhaps some FARTing will result too?

JanieW ... calling your machine names, is not good! It will issue its own revenge! I have a specialty one very nearby which just might have it, if we have them down here. A fun and perhaps tiring day with the twins?

Honchey ... Oh my, azaleas growing in the natural environment must be beautiful! I love them, just as a potted plant, so would be in heaven seeing them growing amass. Oh Oh ... one lost USB stick! Looks in the least likely place for it, and that's where it will be.

JanRN and QNSue ... oh me oh my ... what a beautiful block. Love the contrasts of the fabrics. The flowers really shine bright with that red (or is it rust?). And I think I detect some metallic glints in there too. How nice to get some Taste of Home. Any of the Reiman PUblications mags are great. Over the years, I've got many favourite recipes thanks to them!

CarrieM and JanieW ... great green block! I really like the two fabric look of it.

CarrieM .. glad that the fabric got thru to you. Does your DH know yet? Or is it a surprise, to come, for him? Great progress on your stash sorting! The airplane quilt is going to be a fun one to work on ... what size are the blocks?

Answer: Snow Pellets ... a big shower of the idiotic things! ggrrrrrr!!!!!