Old 04-26-2013, 04:51 AM
gardnergal970

...and the mystery blocks just keep coming in.
Jan...I have some if the floral fabric in the block you sent QNS...what a great block.
Carrie...Janie got all of the points perfect. I still have to get the perfect size on the foundation printout to work on yours more. It's getting closer and I did sew a block on my new machine yesterday as well as finish getting the ends if the garden bed boards cut and in place. Did a hands and knees tour of the berry patch to pull the offending weeds and more planning for a new bed beside the garden. Like a quilt...there is always room for one more border.
OK....what a beautiful feathered star from Mirabellle! That's the class project for next month but none of the patterns make a 12 inch block so I'm passing that one up.
Thanks for all of the spring flower pictures. My lilacs are in bud and the magnolia tree down the street continues to bloom with this cooler weather.
Anael....what a relief to have the twins so much closer. Isa has that marshmellowy....soft and squeezable.... of a very healthy baby!
Mirabelle....your friends are all taking up for you. Hooray! It sounds like all you have to do is take care of yourself. What a great group!
Janie...how nice it is that you are close to some of your GKs. That's the way it should be.
QuiltE...come on now. Get In the saddle with that machine and show it that you have the reins and it has to behave....and the one talking had her machine talk back when paper piecing yesterday. It's something when the machines are smarter than we are!!!
i'm out of here to go to the quilt show. Have a good day everyone!