Old 04-26-2013, 05:27 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

So QNS is getting more fabric for more quilts. Anxious to see the results!
Did I miss something? GGal has a new toy too?
DD you are one inventive lady--add washing repairwoman to your bio!! Love the ducks names, too.
Worked in sewing area--again. Biggest accomplishments are outside--put up the little greenhouse I bought earlier and transferred all my plants to it this morning. Perfect day to move them outside. Then to the beds I went--planted 8 purple passion asparagus crowns-will wait on the MWashington seedlings I've got in the ghouse. Then planted Dutch Iris, day lilies and lilies in bed around the LP tank--need to plant some nasturtiums there later. Next headed to the rejuvenated bed by the farm sign at the end of the lane. Two red peonies, some white lilies, red lilies, and red phlox. Have a couple of red clematis growing in dirt in the ghouse as well as some yellow dahlias. Will plant some red morning glories to grow on the fence until clematis get going. Going to divide some Stella D'Oro day lilies next week--so lots of red/white/ and yellow at the end of the lane.
Here's a pic of the ghouse. I put it on the porch (covered) and DH tied it down with some twine string (aka farmer's duct tape) when the wind started blowing. Thanks dear.[ATTACH=CONFIG]410229[/ATTACH]
Back to organizing fabric! Night all.
Attached Thumbnails index.jpg