Old 04-27-2013, 04:58 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Again, Miriabelle, you continue your wonderful job well done...and spend the time to correct an error to make it right. Inspires all of us to do our best. Well, as well as we can. No not all my half squares and triangles are perfect; not perfect enough to show, but perfect enough I can enjoy them on my bed. Now have the center of FARMERS SCRAPS done...and finishing the center of the TRIANGLE STAR. I work from the center out, not from the border in. How does everyone else do it?

OKsewGlad, your green house looks wonderful and hope everything grows well for you. It all sounds very pretty and an excellent selection of plants. I tried a "Spray n Grow" company products from Texas, a spray that is organic and needs to be sprayed every week on the orchard that was not producing here...two years ago. It worked too well; it overproduced itself. Dh expected me to spray every week last year, and it did not fly with me. It was his turn to do it...as far as my mind went of thinking about it. One peach tree did overdue itself and broke the top limbs of the tree down. It works well on the garden and flowers as well. But your naturally produced BS will do the trick as well. Plum tree is in full bloom, but the other plum completely died, so no pollution for it this year. Will replace it in three weeks. Not planting anything until the soil warms up.

Next week, I will begin to look at sewing machines; taking into account your stories about your new machines. I will try to check them all out, to see what fits me the best....no dh there to 'tell' me his opinion!!