Old 04-27-2013, 06:22 AM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

You are funny! A spider web to catch your memory. Now that is a thought.
The whole thing about an extra wife or husband. Well I can relate.
Your logic is sound. That spider web must be working. An extra wife would be the best option.
If you get me as partner I would love a wonky chicken. Chciken anything is good. Can't wait till there is another chicken swap on the board. Those chickens are so cute!

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
I am here to say NO SPIDER WEB NOTHINGS EVER like NEVER like NEVER EVER. With spider webs come spiders. Now there is absolutely nothing LUCKY about a spider so you guys are all walking with "the little people" forget it. Native Americans use a dream catcher (a sybolic spider web) to catch your dreams before they fly out of your home. Ok well my dreams are not all that so they can fly out anytime. And if it caught MEMORIES like current short term memories I might consider it (no no I wouldnt). I am one anti spider person to the 100th degree.

Stickie Alert: We have one so your safe but post away it encourages people to come check us out! I think a wonky chicken is in my horizon.. Tracibug???

Also: I promise to not propose to any more members when your looking ok? that is a good compromise! and the DH tells me I cant bring home another wife no way no how . ... apparently one is enough. I would like a wife! I say two men are one too many for sure. anyone else agree with me?? unless a second hubby rubbed ankles and um gave scalp massages and did dishes and laundry and smiled while doing it.. then a second hubby might not be too horrible. especially if he was a honey do guy. oh yeah.. rethinking this.. nah more in another wife. they do EVERYTHING lol..