View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 10:03 AM
grandme26

I am working on catching up with my Quilting guild blocks. Total of 7 and so far I have 5 completed. I have a Civil War quilt started for my eldest GS, he is 21 today and was my birthday present 21 yrs ago today. I have 4 started from classes I have taken, have signed up for two more next month, and 3 kits. plus $5 club blocks, blocks of the month, which are all applique and then an applique/embroidery one. Then today my young housecleaner liked a couple of applique blocks I have made so will try to make her one for Christmas. Oh yes I have a top finshed and waiting to be sandwiched for the Summer beach trip that family, extended family, in-laws and out-laws are going to. 13 adults and 11 children. I look forward to working on all of these. When I get bored with one I go to another for awhile. After I catch up with the quild blocks will go will start of a 4th of July kit, and then back to the Civil War one, Christmas theme quilt x2, oh no it looks like I have enough for a life time to go. Have fun quilting I fo every day and that is why I have a housekeeper come weekly and she brings her daughter to help, learn and earn some of the money. Off to the sewing machine again. Have a part PP block to start on and finish today.