Old 04-27-2013, 06:48 PM
carriem

Some great new MBs showing up. If I counted right only three more to be received...doing good this month!!

QNS--pretty new quilt that you and a few others will be making. I will have to pass right now...saving for my new machine table.

Mirabelle--lots of ripping out, but I am sure you will be happy you did it in the end.

OK--lots of things going on there! Good for you getting a good start on the flowers for the year.

I had a mini-retreat last night/today with the ladies from my church and surrounding churches (I did not plan it, just helped out where needed). We had 35 on Friday night and 24 today. It was fun getting to know the ladies and very thought provoking...the main idea: being thankful for the gifts God gives us...no matter how small. I helped with food (prep/clean-up) and did the "craft"...a "gifts" journal (covering notebooks with paper and decorating). The author challenges us to write down 1000 gifts...not all at once. We figured at 5 a day it would take 200 days to get them all written down...our table decided to give it a year to make up for those days where you miss. I am sure some days will be easier than others to write down things to be thankful for...I know this group will be on my list in various ways. You have all been great friends...to me and each other.

Bed time...only about 4hrs of sleep last night and a 30min nap when I got home...night!