Old 04-27-2013, 07:28 PM
mirabelle

Beautiful MB's everyone, almost time to post next months, or am I just getting eager..

GrannyQ I love your BB quilt, that's another one almost finished. Hope your wrist is getting better

Carriem what a wonderful thing to keep a journal of what you are thankful for every day, I am sure you won't have any problems finding your joy in every day life.

Here is a couple of pics of why I am pulling my hair out.. I think the embroidery on this one is going to be the end of me..
First pic is of the finished quilt, I have already pieced the three panels with the dresdens
Second pic is of what one embroidery should look like, I have to do 10 for each panel
Third pic is of my unpicking, I actually had all the green and light brown stitched out.. so steady steady, I might iron a little interfacing behind this one to stabilise the fabric where it will be stitched again.

I haven't forgotten to post pics of my PC hanging or the Daisy quilt, but I have to go out and I should be out the door NOW, so will post as soon as I have a little more time
Attached Thumbnails marjen-error.jpg   dscf0200.jpg   dscf0199.jpg