Old 04-27-2013, 07:48 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

MiraB ... not really keeping tabs of each of you. Just that as I thought about it, I knew there were lots, so started listing. I think we all pay attention to the toys, oops, that should be tools of the trade!!!! Oh go ahead and order that kit! You might as well do it, along with QNSue and JanieW ... a 3-nation quilting bee! Stunning quilt in the works, despite that picking out.

DDamsel ... so you're going to join the Tahiti quilt group too? ... AFter your FFC fabric going off to Hawaii without you I guess you are deciding you need Tahiti!

GrannyQ and GGal .... ooh la la! Oh how I like this one!! Looks great with your DublBs April block too!

GrannyQ ... How nice your blocks are showing with the cream sashings and dark cornerstones. It looks like there's another quilt underneath that wants us to see it, too!

CarrieM ... Count Thy Blessings! I know that I put this PC group way up high on my list of Gifts!

And Nooooooooooooooooooooooo Thank You!
I appreciate the offers, though I am not starting a selvage collection!!!
I might save them just for the historical referencing ... and maybe by doing so and being prepared, then I won;t be needing more of the fabric, and will end up saying, why did I do that? If that solves the I want more problem, then it'll be well worth the hassle!!!!

Good Night Ladies!