View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 06:54 PM
Quilting Aggi

LOL.. I used to work at Sew Much More back in 2002-2003. Debbie is selling off all her fabrics as she is giving up the quilting part and the Husqvarna and Babylock and sticking with her Tailor work. I did hear that she has a sale on her fabrics right now, something like buy one metre and get 50% off the second. I was out to Piecemakers out in Long Pond this afternoon.. what a beeeeeeeeeeautiful store!!!! She woman used to have her business out in Rocky Harbour, in Gros Morne, but her hubby had to transfer for work into the city so they packed up the business and moved out this way.
Sewing World is nice too.
I have a student who sells fabrics out of her home.. She has Thimbleberries, Debbie Mumm and other gorgeous fabrics. I'm sure if you call her you can set up an appointment to meet her and see what she has. She also has nice notions too.. Her name is Mary Browne. Message me privately I will give you her phone number. I can also give you my number and if you got time we could grab a coffee and chat fabrics and quilting!! Where will you be staying here?

Cheers
Andrea