Old 04-28-2013, 09:06 AM
janRN

Oh my! I miss a few days here and find so much is happening. After catching up reading all the posts I feel like I've been sitting in the virtual RV with you. So many beautiful flowers--I am so jealous. I have a brown thumb--my yard is where plants go to die.

QE & Ggal, I hope you enjoy your new machines. I checked them out and they look like great machines
Baby Isa straight from her bath--mmmm, don't you just want to keep kissing her! What a beautiful baby.

Janie, I love the MB you made for Carrie. Great colors; I don't use green (or yellow right QE?) often enough.

OKSewglad, Mirab made you a beautiful block. I was stumped too about the Delft and did some research. I wonder if Mirab counted the number of pieces in that block????

QE, you got a triple play from QNS. All beautiful and very cheerful blocks, very spring-like.

GrannyQ, that is an awesome block you got from GGal. Love the pattern and fabrics she chose. You did such a nice job finishing up your BB quilt-love the sashing & cornerstones you used. Hope your wrist is better.

QNS, I am so glad you like the MB I sent. I agonized about sending it because it has pink in it.(The dark fabric is really dark raspberry) and you said you don't like pink. The colors reminded me of your beautiful gardens.

Mirab, congrats on a great finish for your PC quilt. It turned out awesome. The quilting just enhances the beautiful job you did on the blocks. Love it. Hope you make a lot of money when you auction your Daisy Quilt--it's so pretty.

I feel like I've written a novel here but wanted to catch up with everyone. Hope you're enjoying your Sunday.