Old 04-28-2013, 09:43 AM
Cre8tvlwyr

Actually Gladys, F-1 is IDENTICAL to Jane's
take a look at the book - you made it the reverse of your A1, but the same as Jane [it must have been her influence]
ALL of your blocks are spectacular!
I know.... the typing looks weird after I put the end bracket following the last smiley and continued typing I tried to write to Cindy and it kept putting the end bracket on the next line instead of the exclamation point ???
well now it worked...
Cindy - so glad you made K-1 Brenda's way & I love the block. I may just do that rather than following my instruction few posts back. Jane's K-1 looks huge compared to the other blocks and I'm thinking Brenda may have changed this one on purpose. In fact, taking a second look at K3 - I think I was wrong, because it does look like there's more than sashing around Jane's block.
Had a rough day yesterday... we took the birds to a relay for life event and our rufous red tail hawk died within 40min of the end of the event. It was close to our home & when we got home Griffin was laying down in his crate. We took him to the vet, but he never made it there. Steph had him on her lap and he passed a block away from the vet! Now we wait for UCD to come back with necropsy results to figure out whether he had something the other birds will get...