Old 04-28-2013, 01:40 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

MiraB ... I can't see those two quilts enough!! Oustanding in every way!

DDamsel ... Please do go to the FWS quilt show to represent all of us IRL! I'll be there with you virtually, perched on your shoulder!!! You should take your FWS to visit with the others. And remember ... photos photos photos for all of us!

All .... While I was driving today, I was thinking much the same as DDamsel ... if I got the pattern, I could surely make Tahiti with my stash!! hhmmmmm .... what about this for a quilt-along?

QNSue .... Nooooooooo ... I am not collecting selvages! The thread was more to to either confirm that I do not want o go there .... or for inspiration as to why I should. I haven't seen enough reasons yet, to want to start that collection! Please book me passage in our RV to attend DDamsel's FWS show!

Dublb ... scroll down a piece, and you;'ll find the FWS info.

JanRN ... whadya mean you don't use green? I seem to recall greens in your jewel tones! And some that were sent your way! You WILL be using greens when you get to CarrieMs MB! And yes I was a lucky camper with QNSue's hat trick (me, hockey) triple play (you, baseball!) And what have you been stitching this week? Time for some show and tell!!!