Old 04-29-2013, 05:07 AM
clsurz

SewsonSaturday......... do not let what others do or don't do stop you from participating. In todays market it is hard to just spend $10 and also realize some folks have huge stashes from years of crafting, sewing, quilting, etc. and will pass on some of what they have from fabrics, rulers, magazines and more.

Many are creative and make items for there secret pals which I cherish. I've received pot holders, pin cushion, stitched towels, etc and love it all.

It is everyones choice to do what they can or want to within the confines of what they have or don't have.

This is not a "keep up with the Jones" thing.

IMHO if anyone on here felt they gave out more than they received and get upset than perhaps this is not a swap for them. Just saying! I however have never seen this here.

For me personally whatever I get I feel it comes from the heart of the giver and how it should be taken and they do what they do based on that. We should never presume to start comparing what we can do as to little nor the oppositite like I said that what we do is not equivalant to what we might send out.

Join us and do what you can based on what you can afford. Like I said for most of us we enjoy getting small items made by others more so than a dollar amount to try and keep up with the Jones so to speak.

I personally enjoy getting a little something about where folks live like a bit of history, postcards, any momento from where they live. Something they made themselves. What ever they send makes me happy.

So please join and do what you feel comfortable with. Don't lose out on the fun and our getting to know you based on dollar amount.