Old 04-29-2013, 06:02 AM
Elisabrat

Yeah my one grandchild lives in Oregon with her mother and her mother isnt too interested in having her chat with me. She lets her chat with my X and his wife because he sends extravagent gifts.. me I am close to my son so therefore not going to be close to her daughter. Sad. I have never met her. Cute little tiny blonde girl with long hair and glasses. She is 7 now. I have hope the other two of my children have a couple I would love to play Grandma for real. I had the two boys first and so prayed for a little girl. Hubbies brothers had 5 boys between them. They were from a family of 4 boys. So when I found out i was pregnant with my lil girl? OMG I tossed all that boy stuff FLING and bought bright colored fish pictures in tropical colors, made her tropical quilts and bumpers, oh bright fuschia teal cushions for the rocker. and the clothes.. omg the clothes I bought.

Onto things like Tropical Runners tick tock tick tock time to sew if you have not. I pray no one will end up disappointed and not receive a runner. Please PM me an update if you have not sent and tell me your status on sewing/sending. Thanks!

last but not least was thinking we sit here Dustysmomma and Nancia and any of you who want to join us!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]410605[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails lets-go.jpg