Old 04-29-2013, 06:26 AM
Elisabrat

ok I see my shameless plot to raise the numbers in holiday and batiks worked. and you can only vote once. but its ok I am getting my way LOL. or everyone else just had GOOD ideas too

I am so glad I stopped what I was doing on my runner. I found out she has a VERY small table and well phew. like very small. I was worried about making it big enough now I am trying to figure how to cut it down.. phew again. And she also needs smaller mug rugs than 'mug rugs' so that is good to know. advice to you of the day : ASK before you sew. it is the smartest thing you can do. Today after shampooing half the house NOT doing it all in one day want to be able to walk too! I am going to reconfigure my thoughts on that runner and well getter done. Same with the mug rugs. think I have oodles left over to reduce to small mug rugs. know I do. I was set at 40 inches.. uh way way too big.

wonder are we allowed to show sneak peaks here or even if we have partners is it all secret still? lol she knows what she is getting but not the fabrics.. hum..