Old 04-29-2013, 10:17 AM
Anael

I've read every post, lots of reading

GG, my garden isn't growing, it's colddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!! No sunshine, lots of rain and temperatures down to 45 today Tomorrow we'll have a warm day, 55 LOL.

Starting tomorrow our country will have a king instead of a queen. We haven't had a king since 1890. No fun being outside tomorrow though!

I have been lazy - I should say I was very tired and didn't do any sewing this weekend. Each of the quilts for the twins need one more row, I made 12 blocks today So tomorrow another 12 blocks and both will be finished. I still need backing for Isa's quilt. And I ran out of batting and out of money to buy new batting I can order batting by the end of this week, so I can finish the quilts before the twins come home.

I visited Bram and Isa yesterday, gave Bram his bath and I held Isa for a while. They're doing great, gaining weight and getting taller too. Bram is still a little behind in weight but that's no problem. Isa should have gone back to the hospital in Enschede today to see the eye doc but the doctors in the hospital in Hengelo (where they are now) didn't agree with her being transported forth and back again. So from now on everything that needs to be checked will be checked in Hengelo!

Today I had dinner with #2 son, I had not seen him in quite a while so it was nice! He didn't stay long but we had a nice chat. And now back to the sewing machine - or maybe watch a movie with killer kitty

BTW: I love the Six Halves make a whole lot more! I love the purple one