Old 04-29-2013, 10:42 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

I have been thinking outside the box again...so watch out...new idea coming forth. QuiltE has her FFC project going along now, will be working on mine shortly; BBs are in rows, ready to sew rows together. I would like to do a quilt depicting each of our homes...the view a visitor would see walking up to your house (s). Options would be to photo in color and email it to me or snail mail it; a talented member of the family could draw a picture and tell colors of it...give me some idea of height of it (approximately) Then with the top of the quilt North, the rows would migrate South to other homes on the PC trail. Once I get the patterns going and even show it on here, the patterns would be available to you by email, snail mail or other ways...so we become our own little 'village' on our quilts... no I have no idea of the size or color right now, that can be worked out as I go along.

So, the critical item needed to begin is everyone's house...front door and house...with those on the farm, I could include the barn (silos) in a another square next to the house. Email would be the cheapest and easiest way to communicate, I think. What do you think? Would you be willing to participate??