Old 04-29-2013, 11:28 AM
Foxflower

Originally Posted by Luv Quilts and Cats View Post
Hello, my name is Donna and I am a fabricaholic. I have been on a forced diet due to unemployment. I have been working from my stash. My problem is, I have found a job, got my first paycheck and right now there is no money in the budget for fabric, but I still want to get some! Oh, woe is me!!!!! So I have a plan, maybe it will help others. My fabric stash is in bins. I am going to sort the fabric into project piles and look for patterns for them if I don't have something in mind already. I have finished most of my UFOs to the point that the top is done. I am saving money for long arm quilting them. If I feel the need to buy fabric, I am going to go "shopping" in my project piles, pick one out and do something with it. I think this will keep me going until I can get fabric again. But it's sooooo hard! My other idea was to get fat quarters when they go on sale. That way I can buy fabric, but not spend too much. I have kits I have purchased in the past that have not been opened yet, another way to play with "new fabric". Any other ideas? I get those emails from fabric sites too. Right now I just delete them without looking. I don't think I want to unsubscribe...yet.
For me personally, if I don't unsubscribe, I'll open one eventually and it will all be downhill from there.....