View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 11:41 AM
Sophie2

Originally Posted by cherisews View Post
I stopped in my local Joann's today. They have Ohio State Buckeye fabric and fleece!! And it's on SALE!! I talked with two of the ladies there and they were surprised the store received it. They had already sold out most of the cotton fabric. (I bought the last of one bolt.) They don't when or if they will get more. Another local store sold out completely and tried to order more and were told 'NO'.

So if you want this fabric, head to Joann's now. The cotton was $9.99/yd, on sale 25% off, so $7.49/yd. It is a very nice fabric too, has some weight to it, not thin and flimsy. I did check online at Joann's and they do have it listed. But for some reason, the description says it is 9 inches by 42 inches. I haven't checked mine, but I think this may be the repeat of the pattern.

Good luck and Go Bucks!!
I checked out the OSU fabric on line and to me it looks like it is 9" wide???? Am I missing something here. I would love to get the fabric for two quilts I want to make for Christmas gifts, but 9" wide? Unfortunately, they don't carry OSU fabric in UofM territory.