Old 04-29-2013, 03:16 PM
Cre8tvlwyr

Well... dont quite have the bugs out of the software chart yet!! the response I passed along above only partially successful. I am now able to replace the 'buttons' with my individual blocks, but I cant view the whole chart. Therefore I can only see one block at a time?!?! well I was able to do that before. I sent in another question to tech support. Once it is sorted out I will fill you in.

Meanwhile.... got two of this week's blocks done [and two in progress]. Here are K1 and K4. Yes yes yes - my 'version' of K1 ended up as a rectangle... will I redo it? heck no!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]410780[/ATTACH]
K4 - really liked the 'border fabric" look, so I played with two of mine and this is what I came up with. I reduced the center block size - it was cut at 3" with the borders, so finished 2 1/2." I used same method of assembly as thatquilt and aunt reen - in fact, I used Aunt Reen's measurements to cut the triangles. But you will notice I put an extra background strip above the small print outside triangles - as Jane did. Difference?? You will notice those outside large corners don't quite make it to the points of the center square. But can't have it all I think, as I feel like I'm on the 'home stretch' - I oscillate between being anal and picky to having a 'just get it done' approach
[ATTACH=CONFIG]410782[/ATTACH]
enjoy
Gus
Attached Thumbnails dj-k1.jpg   dj-k4.jpg