Old 04-30-2013, 06:29 AM
Honchey

Ohhhhh, I just want to cuddle with the Sewgrands!!!!They are beautiful!!!

Yes, I think I'm coming out of my funk....I get vey moody when DH gets bored and complains....his job kept him so busy and now being retired there isn't very much on his calender....not having a car for myself to do whatever whenever is like cutting my legs off...He decided to go to a golf shop yesterday and he dropped me off at a quilt shop that was having a sale...BIG mistake on his part.....spent $87 and got 22 yds of fabric and may go back for more!!!!!! When he picked me up he said "more fabric?" I didn't say a word....

DD you received a fantastic MB from Dublb...Don'cha just love scrappy!!!!

Bev, I hope you had a wonderful birthday...I was trying to figure out what that contraption is and i'm thinking that it feeds the sewing machine with the thread somehow..it would have been with one of the old, old platform type sewing machine with a crank....why else would it have the wooden gears inside??

Mirabelle, that feathered star is the cat's meow...yikes, all those points...We are really doing some beautiful work!!!

JeanieG..are you having all that renovation done because of the leak???

QNS...I think what you are going to do with the house photos is a great idea...I just can't figure out what you are going to do....

QuiltE...I finally figured out what I'm going to do with your FF square....I found something at a thrift shop that sparked my brain...will be learning a new technique to do it....
JanieW & OK...both of you so busy with planting & gardening...It's been raining here off and on for several days now and the little green frogs here making so much noise they wake me up every morning...they are only about 1.5 x 2.5 inches and they squawk like crows....

Carriem, how many more MB are due for April???? you are better than me keeping track of them...

Well, that's what's going on with me right now...Sorry I haven't been more active here...it's not intentional...