Old 04-30-2013, 09:45 AM
verna2197

Originally Posted by lauriejo View Post
I do think people should be banned if they don't follow through, unless they communicate the reason why they couldn't. But, is there a way for someone to redeem themselves and be un-banned?
Yes I do agree with you lauriejo and I have been such a crybaby this month. I can't see how they would redeem themselves either but I think something should be done to where it won't happen again. At least put them on notification and if its happens again then ban them. It does get pretty frustrating to be sitting here and seeing all the packages being received and you not getting anything.

I think that if you are going to be mailing out late you should let Lori know or something.
I know there can be problems with some not getting their packages out on time, heck I had to do it a couple of times but at least I did let someone know. That way hopefully someone would let my sp know that package was going to be late.

I have said my 2 cents worth now I am going to shut my mouth and try not to say anything else. Cause I always put my foot in my mouth. )))