View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 12:20 PM
quiltingmommy

I received three in the mail Monday! Wonderful blocks made by Alikat110, Missgigglewings, and Urgodschild2 all arrived safely. Pictures are being updated right now.

It have been so much fun getting mail from everyone. It seems like all that is ever in the box are bills and flyers. But by being in this swap there has been something to look forward to! Thinking and talking to my youngest daughters (who are always jealous about my mail) and a friend led to an idea for a summer project. My daughters and the daughters of my friend are starting a post card project that will hopefully give them enjoyment all summer long. I am hoping to enlist help from dozens of online friends (or future friends), who would be willing to send a post card or two to the girls; postcards that would represents their state or a future vacation state or site. Are you taking a cruise or vacation this summer can you pick up two postcards and mail them out to them? With your help this summer will be so fun. The excitement of receiving the postcards in the mail will be priceless.

Let me know if you can help and I will send our addresses on to you.

Thanks so much

Christina--quiltingmommy