Old 04-30-2013, 12:30 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Just got back from trip to town--ran a bunch of errands. First stop USPS--MB should arrive on Friday! Sorry it's a little late. The new shuttle in the machine makes such a quiet sound and I think it stitches nicer. In spite of being late on my April block. I'm almost done with my May block--how can that be?

Happy Belated BD Bev. Sorry you can't buy a rain--how frustrating for all. No idea on your antique.

DD that scrappy block has such a great setting. dublb. Can't wait to get your name and make a fun block-hmmm thinking--thinking.
It's SewGrand that Bram and Isa are CuddleTwins! Anael won't be getting any sewing done as she will be glued to the baby screen! Do you hail "God Save the King" like the English do? Will you still celebrate the Queen's BD? I'm surprised how much orange clothing the two Dutch GK's wear! Almost as much as R/W/B clothes.

With your drawing talents, it will be interesting to see your quilt, QNS. Oh a picture of my house and barn together--not sure if that's possible. Our lane rises up to the house--plateaus off and then descends to the barn. Both buildings are set into the same hillside--just at the opposite side of the hill! Oh and my back door faces the road--I wanted to use my front door--so made it convenient for me.

I've seen an RV doll quilt here on the board. jillnjo would be happy to tell you where she got the pattern. Tell her oksewglad sent you!
http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...21-311058t.jpg
http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...21-311057t.jpg
Isn't this cute?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]410950[/ATTACH]

Kids are in school here until June 5th. They started around the 20th of August and have snow days built into their schedule--just not enough this year.
Whoa Honchey is not on a fabric moratorium!!! Can't pass up such good buys, now can you?

I'm going to take a nap--shh I worked until 5:00 AM in the office this morning--had 4 hours of sleep and boy is it catching up. Should be outside as it's supposed to start raining and get cold later on this week. Oh back to the sewing room transfer then. Yeah Later.
Attached Thumbnails b32a07d8b9b5c032176f1f53a0bd008a.jpg