Old 04-30-2013, 07:11 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Pardon the constant ink and no spacing here ... how was it that you fixed this? I think it was JanRN, that knew how?? Thought I'd switch colours, so you could see easier ... and it wont let me do that either! ..................... Anael ... aaawwwww ... such a sweet and precious picture. You'll have to get DS and DDIL to have their own TeleBaby camera so you can continue o keep an eye! ..............DublB ... no clue what that is ... perhaps post it to the Vintage Machines section? And try some googles with antique wooden label maker? Kind of neat, and sure would be a conversation piece, though for me, I'd have to know what it was. So keep us posted!...............Honchey ... another mini FART! Good for you ... and even for thinking of returning. Really like that large floral and the coleus fabrics. They just have such an unique look to them. Good for you, for deciding to try something new with your/my FFC block! Hearing about your noisy frogs ... I can't wait to open my windows at night and listen to the serenade from all the living creatures. I wonder how you know that you will be getting your MB on Thursday? Your first Pretty Lady is lovely. Will be fun to look at fabrics, and see how they fit together for each Pretty Lady. Maybe you will make one for a MB Pardner? *hint* *hint*!!!!!! ............... QNSue ... you had me laughing with your losing that book. I've done the same, though have even lost something that I used only minutes before! And here I thought you were going to print our photos onto fabric. My goodness, you will have some serious work ahead to create all the blocks. .............. OKSGlad ... so glad you got your machine fixed and it's running well now. ....................... As I said earlier, can anyone help me out This is such an annoyance!

Last edited by QuiltE; 04-30-2013 at 07:31 PM.