Old 05-01-2013, 02:19 PM
luvstoquilt

Originally Posted by lisalisa View Post
I like mini. People look at me funny when I say doll quilt.lol

When I first started the DQ swap I thought it would be easy, and it was, but the idea that other quilters would judge me, really got me flustered and I found myself taking all month to get it just right (even though I never really did). I think some of the new folks probably experienced the same. That probably accounts for the drop. MY DN signed up and is finding it to be a bit of a struggle. She probably won't be re-joining any time soon.
Goodness Lisalisa...I guess I am a bit afraid my quilt won't be as good as some of the others but it seems we all try and we are all learning more all the time...at least I am. Anyway, I am your partner and I am certainly not a judge of anyones work...I love all of the quilts I see and love seeing them as they arrive. I can promise you I will love the quilt you send me and I hope you will like the one I send you.

Bertie I went back thru April and somehow I missed the little "Sue" you made...that is an adorable and delightful quilt! You can make me one anytime you want if you ever get to be my partner!!!!