View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 12:32 AM
charismah
Banned

I peiced the inner portion of the quilt in October....but the borders have been sitting there for 2.5 weeks waiting to be put on :roll: --I kind of procrastinate on borders..it is a sickness :shock:

I made a mistake on one of the borders it is only about 14 inches..I am going to keep it there....I call these design opportunities and besides if the AMISH can do it so can i...I put the dresses on upside down.... :oops: again pictures with camera phone--Now that I found it ( camera) and it has batteries it is upstairs and i am lazy..lol 8)

I bought these fabrics when my DD was 5 months old and knew they were for her..just hadn't made anything with them..and they are perfect for her..in fact this is for christmas and I told her I was making this quilt for the shop..she keeps telling me how she just loves this quilt--she is 6...maybe she is on to me?? She loves pink/green and dress up--so the yellow dress fabric is just darling and all the soft colors will go well in her room.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-1837.jpe   attachment-1839.jpe   attachment-1840.jpe