Old 05-01-2013, 08:31 PM
carriem

Wow! Lots of exciting news here this afternoon/evening! So happy to see some more "twin time". Also new machines and fabric; properties bought and sold.

I spent much of the evening in the ER with DD...she's had a pretty bad migraine the last two days and the dr said that since the meds here weren't working the ER was the next step. Thankfully after the meds were administered and iv bag ran through her head was feeling much better. I am glad we have a small hospital nearby...you walk in give them your name and they take you back to a room. If I had to go into the bigger one it takes so much longer to get registered and in a room, let alone see the doctor, get meds, discharged, etc, etc. DD crashed when we got home (around 10:45), I am finally winding down after catching up on everyone's news.

I worked today and was able to find the book with the Irish Mist pattern and also a background fabric...the only things I didn't have in my stash (well except maybe the outer border, but I'll think about that later). I also bought some fabric for a skirt I need to make.

Bed time...