View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 10:18 AM
ConnectingThreadsAdmin

Originally Posted by sewmary View Post
I finally ordered a fabric line from CT after hearing raves about their material. My opinion: the fabric quality was ok, not great, not awful.

The line I bought was called "Soaked". The other day I saw one of the exact same fabrics (the rain boots) at another quilt shop on line. In the same colorways. Don't remember where. Don't remember who made the fabric. I thought CT had exclusive fabrics?

Like another person here, generally the CT lines don't appeal to me. I can get sale fabrics elsewhere for CT prices that have wonderful quality. All of this is just my opinion.
Sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with your order! Please feel free to contact our customer service at 800-574-6454 and we will be happy to help.

With regard to seeing our fabrics on someone else's site, it's entirely possible that that shop purchased our fabrics and are selling them. We don't sell our fabrics wholesale but we can't stop other retailers from buying the fabrics at full or sale prices and selling them in their stores.

Have a great day!