Old 05-02-2013, 12:24 PM
Crazy Quiltin Robin

Last May there were some beautiful little crazy quilts ..... I believe the crazy quilt idea was awesome because it puts the quilter outside there comfort zone and teaches them to create ..... I come from a long line of Crazy Quilters ..... last year we heard comments about how much fun it was to work in a different way than normal .... sometimes going outside the box starts the creative juices flowing .... all you ladies should give it a try .... the beautiful thing about crazy quilting is it don't have to be perfect .... IT JUST HAS TO BE WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE .... my partner made a beautiful little quilt and used every stitch on her machine and I love it .... it was her modern device version of a crazy quilt it was so pretty ....... if I wasn't going to be in the hospital I would be here in a heart beat .... no matter how you work anyone can make a crazy quilt different colored thread and machine stitching ...... hand stitching .... go with it and have fun with it ....... missin you guys ....getting shots every day now to make the stem cells grow .... will be watching and loveing the swap this month.... the pic is of my crazy quilt I got last year from JillnJo (Nancy) all done on machine its adorable .....
Attached Thumbnails 047.jpg