Old 05-02-2013, 04:18 PM
carriem

QE--DD is continuing to feel better. When she went to bed last night I told her I wasn't waking her up and that if she felt like it when she got up I would take her to school. She woke up at 6:30 this morning with no headache and wanted to go so was ready when the bus got here. You asked about the "last MB" and Jan has already answered by sharing her block. How exciting about your new table! What kind did you get? You'll have to share a picture when you get it and your machine set up.

OK--No snow here thankfully. It rained and has gotten colder most of the day though. Were you able to get some sewing done?

QNS--you really are going all out...good for you! Enjoy your new machines.

Honchey--you got a very pretty block! Great job DD.

Jeanie--Sorry to hear about the amount of work that needs to be done to your house...at least you have your RV. Hopefully things will go well for you.

Honchey--your little "flowers" are going to be very cute on the little FFC block. I mailed mine back to QE but it isn't near as fancy as yours and the others whose we've seen. Your cake looks yummy! My DMIL made me an apple pie while I was at work yesterday...it is good. I am happy to share in the virtual RV.

Anael--great to hear your time with friend was so good. How exciting that the twins are close to going home.

Jan--Your MB is a great variety of b/w fabrics and yellow is good too. Funny I was thinking about putting a little yellow in my block for you too.

QNS--I agree...sunshine can come and stay!!

MBs are now all received (by my count)...is anyone still waiting that I missed???

I got my plane wings all done today and the plane bodies trimmed. I need to bring them in to pin tonight so I can sew them tomorrow. After lunch w/DH I started playing around with designs for a quilt I am making for a friend. Then my mom stopped by and we visited until DH got home.