Old 05-02-2013, 07:46 PM
Lori Peercy

We have 2 regular people from the QuiltBoard that are in need of our help. I am asking if you can help, dig out your cheerful sparkles and sprinkle them on Gzsulivz and CrazyQuiltinRobin. Here is what Robin is going through and you will understand why she is in need of some cheering up!
This one is one that Krystyna let us know about!
Many of you know CrazyQuiltinRobin, who has been an ever cheerful member of the doll quilt swap. She is having a tough time right now and is preparing for stem cell / bone marrow transplant therapy which is very dangerous. We would like to give her a card shower. If you are interested in helping us, please send a get well card, or any card with your well wishes and blessings to her at the following address. Thank you for spreading the love.

Hi LORI: my friend RENEE ( gzsulivz) is a qb member, but hasn't been able to participate in a few months. Her hubby has been very ill since MARCH 12 and in the hospital. She is a new gramma ( BBY GIRL) as of MARCH 13th, and has had to just set her life aside.
I know she wants to do the SP SWAP but just can't till her hubby gets better, and he has a long recovery. Is there any way a secret angel out there that could step in and send her a SUPRISE sp pkg? I know she would greatly appreciate any bit of support. Even if all it is, is a card with a fat quarter stuffed inside. IF not, that's ok also. Thanks for any thoughts. I know Renee would be very touched by a surprise. All her energy is focused on helping her hubby 24-7. No Sewing or fun for her at all. BLESS YOU LORI :-)

I have both of their addresses but don't want eveyone in the world to see them. If you would like their address, one or both please send me a private message and I will send them back to you.

I am getting my card ready now, hope you join me.........

Last edited by Lori Peercy; 05-02-2013 at 07:51 PM.