View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 04:35 AM
jetayre

Smile Any rewards from QB for dedication?

I open Quilting Board every day to enjoy what others do and say and tutorial-but the time it takes has frustrated me to no end. My computer and programs are only a year old and since last November I have had nothing but problems. I do a lot of photograph and would have problems e mailing photos, opening Quilting Board threads, (I would click on one and then get a message that I had to "recover" and then I would revert back to the original and if it worked, click on what I wanted originally. It took me sometimes an hour to "read" the board. I have Norton, a cleaning system and not one thing works. Finally, I got smart yesterday and called Microsoft help line and got a tech and he told me I had 4600 things that were slowing my computer among other things and it multiplied every time I opened my computer. I elected to have them fix it. The estimated 45 minutes and it took longer, BUT my computer works so well I cannot believe it and they added more safeguards, etc. I have gone from near breakdown to "Singing in the Rain". Now I can go from frustrating dedication to the Quilting Board to dedicated enjoyment of it. I am writing this so in anyone had this problem it may help them. Do I get a star?