Old 05-03-2013, 04:52 AM
gardnergal970

Anael....a walled garden...what a beautiful, serene retreat! The twins will enjoy it too next year! Does Mick like to dig in the dirt?
Jan...a beautiful block from OK. I have yours made for .....don't know when....we'll both be surprised.
Honchey...I'm ready for the June block announcement. What a lot if patience to make those little Hexies. So cute!
QuiltE....so you not only got a new machine, you got an entire new studio? What a way to go!! I will ask my DH to cut out a larger opening in the Gidget table I have. I've wanted to get things straightened up a bit first and I keep getting sidetracked.
Jeanie...this is a once in a lifetime to get those little features that make a kitchen so functional as well as beautiful. Since you have a backup kitchen in your RV, don't leave anything out that you think you would really like if the budget can take it. Just pretend that you're at the beach with your RVing friends! Congratulations on getting the PC back pieced. Will you quilt it yourself?
Dubib....how do you like your embroidery machine? Happy belated birthday too
Carrie...hope you had a nice day with DH. Every anniversary is to celebrated!
QNS...no snow here but it is raining and much cooler than the past couple of days.
Today is DH's birthday...we're the same age until my birthday in September. He doesn't like to make a big deal of it but the coffee pot quit yesterday and the backup one is not functioning to his likes so there will be a trip to town to get a new one.
Janie....did you get snow like QNS and OK?