Old 05-03-2013, 05:42 AM
buslady

Love your ideas Brat!! Chicken in the pot gets my vote.
CQ, prayers go out to you during this time. Keep us posted and we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
Bert, I am slow, but wanted to tell you that if you "subscribe" to a thread, you can find it quick and easy by clicking on the "Quick Links" tab at the top (the bar is teal in color on my computer). When that opens, click on "subscribed threads" and there is a list of your subscribed threads. I use that all the time to check on the threads I am following at the time. They show up in bold print if there is new posts so you know to look at it. Then you just click on the "view first read", it will only be there if there are any, and it will take you right to where you left off on the thread. Very Cool feature.
Also, I have to share. Krystyna sent me a lovely DQ from November. If you all recall, Sandy took Krystyna's home and most of her belongings. I can't believe she found the time to still make me a DQ!! And a lovely one it is. You can see it Here. http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...r-t220590.html

Last edited by buslady; 05-03-2013 at 05:44 AM.