Old 05-03-2013, 06:19 AM
Judith1005

Oh Robert, that is terrible. You do such beautiful work with your embroidery machine. I hope they get this latest problem fixed and your machine back to you in a VERY expedited manner. I know you are tired of being patient with them. Don't worry about my blocks. I know when you get your "baby" back you will catch up. Yours is not the first time I have heard about a Viking machine in last few months. I really hope this is not a design issue.

I am so glad that you like the blocks I made for you. I look forward to seeing them posted with your santa blocks. If you would like any of the fabric I used to incorporate them into your santa blocks, just let me know. I will get some off to you.
Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
My embroidery arm got back yesterday. It was packed so great and in a luggage pack for the Viking Diamond embroidery Machine.
I was just elated to put it on the machine and hit the button, and guess what It didn't work. This is the 6th time.
So I called them and told them this is enough so the lead tech said he is going to talk with the owners ( and it is a huge store). I sent them a video of the machine not working. for those are waiting for blocks, thank you for your patience. I want my machine to be fixed or replaced so I can get your blocks to you.
Here is a pic of the machine. See the arm in the middle of the table, it doesn't move.......
All the Best
R