View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 06:23 AM
Sophie2

Originally Posted by cherisews View Post
Sorry I haven't responded sooner! Someone moved my original post from the main board and I couldn't remember where it was moved to. Found it this morning.

Thanks cwc for answering mulema's question about Hocking Hills. And, yes, Logan is considered the Gateway into the Hocking Hills State Park.

Central Ohio Quilter, yes it is beautiful here. We dreamed about living here for years. It was well worth the wait! We love the natural beauty of the area.

Kathy, there are a lot of Buckeyes living in your area. Since you ordered it on line, can you tell us what's up with the listing that says it is 9 inches wide? Was it just a misprint?

Sophie, with the rivalry between the two schools I can see why they don't carry it up there LOL Hopefully, Kathy will let us know what happened when she ordered it.

mjhaess, you are welcome!

berryberry, yes Urban Myer is our new coach. He seems to be doing a good job, even during all the controversy surrounding the team. We had a great season last year!

Cheri
O - H -
Myers had a GREAT season - UNDEFEATED! I may be from Michigan, but I cheer for OSU!!!!! I'll be watching this thread to see if Kathy can clear up the description on the on-line width. Thanks!