View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 09:47 AM
Mornigstar

Oh, you are just a few weeks too late for me to answer the question. I left one of these at my place in Florida.
It sews by battery, electric or the hand crank I think. It does not have the case as is shown in the youtube video.
I am sorry but there is no way I can get that info for you right now. Mine has one original bobbin and thimble and I believe the manual. All I have here is a file card with info. My case is multi coloured flowers of a vinyl like glued onto the heavy cardboard base. It opens not from the top , instead like a door idea with a little drawer under where
the machine sits.
Someone wrote on here months ago about one and I intended to reply that I would sell mine -cheap. But, wouldn't
you know hubby bought me a modern looking new style of a Singer toy . I think it looks like the 60th anniversary model but it's plastic so now I want to get rid of both of them. Room is a real problem.
Diamondee ---If you can wait until the first week of Nov I would be very pleased to help you with anything I have.

Diannia --What was your case like?