View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 10:19 AM
Freddie

Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
just got my new brother pe770 a few weeks back, having so much fun making lace snowflakes, icicles, reindeer and driedels. trying to get a jump on the holidays. what's your opinion on the snowflakes and reindeer as ornaments for the swap this year.
the only thing I don't like about this machine is I can't back up. if someone here knows how, please let me know. thanks
Yes, you can go to previous spot. Right now I am at the other site of the country from where I live, so no PE770 here for me. However, I am going to try to answer by memory. Stop the machine and go to where you can see the different colors for each section. You will see where you go forward to the next section or where it shows plus and minus thread??? Now I am getting a little off. Anyways, the one that has the needle will go forward or backwards where you want to go. That is important when your thread breaks, because it does not stop always at the right moment, so you have to backtrack. Hope that is what you mean. Have fun with yours, I miss mine already. Only 2 more months, before I can use my baby again.