View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 06:03 AM
Quilting Aggi

Originally Posted by Feathers
Quilting Aggi:
Welcome! We're very glad to have you with us. There are so many nice, knowledgeable people on the board and they are all willing and anxious to help with questions, quilting problems and suggestions, and, should you need an e-HUG, there are many, many folks amoungst our ranks there and ready to uplift and share your loads. Welcome!

I love your avatar. When I saw it I thought maybe you were from the USA Southwest region...New Mexico or Arizona. The scenery behind you looks like the desert.

Don't forget to post some of your quilt pictures. We all get INSPIRED when we see what others are doing.
Thanks for the welcome!!
Nope this is taken over in Gros Morne National Park on the west coast of my island province. This area is called The Tablelands. It is believed that when all the continents were one, this area would have once been part of Africa!! The geology is very similar to it. Anyway I love climbing the Tablelands and the hiking out here is unbelievable. The photo was taken back in Oct. when my boyfriend and I look a long weekend getaway to the west coast. WE both loooooove the outdoors, hiking and camping. This photo was taken on one of the hills as we were getting ready to go on a 5 hour hike to the ocean. It was a fantastic hike but we certainly were happy to crash back at the cabin when it was over for the evening!!!! We hope to go camping out that way again some time this summer and try out a few more hikes!

Cheers
Andrea