Old 05-03-2013, 01:40 PM
JeanieG

Well, another chatty day.

Anael - Such a lovely garden! I'd love to come and sit and chat with you! However, my drink of choice is ice tea (no sweetners) year round. I have been addicted to ice tea since I was a young adult! You will always find me with an ice tea at my fingertips! LOL

GG - I have one more piece to sew around my PC backing....then it is done and I can think about sandwich and quilting. I do everything myself. But you gotta remember that this is half the size of everyone else's PC Quilt. I still have the non pony pieces to get started on!

QuiltE - what a great looking sewing machine you have there! Congrats! Have fun "playing" with it.

Another "kink" in my kitchen! (Does it ever end!) We ended up with so many boxes that everything will not fit in our garage, so it will be Monday, instead of today that they move the furniture and boxes to a storage unit. They did get the carpet and padding torn up and moved out, and took off the doors and drawers from the old kitchen cabinets.

My Dermatologist called to say the two "spots" she took biopsies of were problems! One the beginning of a melanoma, very low grade (that comes off in two weeks), and another basal cell carcinoma with will be removed two weeks after that. Dang it is the pits getting old. These "skin" things keep popping up. Please everyone, if you have not already, get to your Dermatologist for a body scan, in case you have something they can spot. Very important as we get older!