Old 05-04-2013, 05:55 AM
sew_Tracy

Location: Standing in front of Walmart begging for fat quarters

LOL Linda! Good idea. I cannot use hand sanitizer because of the medication I am on can't even touch anything with alcohol on it. I sure do miss it! Oh, and LOL, not antabuse, but may as well be. Flagyl from a lovely l c-diff infection I picked up while in the hospital last month and on antibiotics.

I like to wait till I get my name and details and tailor make something for them. Last winter I got home made dog treats from a SP, they were neat and maybe including the recipe would be a good idea? Seasonal cookie cutters, novelty items (I adore my hand crank piggy flashlight I got from SP), One can never have enough magnifying glasses...mine disappear like forks around this house. Yes, I said forks. Apparently my sons can't tell the difference between plastic and metal. Dish cloths, hand towels, little travel bag with toothpaste, etc. Anecdotal books ala Erma Bombeck, wind chimes, beeswax, mug rugs, mugs (I always claim my mug and admonish no one to touch it only to find it in DH truck broken), home made or local jam or HONEY or even salsa and a bag of chips. I know that when I get my SP package the men here hover me waiting for the candy. Arg men, can't live with them and can't strangle them! Herb pillows (easy to make, stuff with dried lavender and chamomile), recipes.....