View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 06:40 AM
nancia

well. once again you can applaud me for making you all look very good and restrained! i spent another small fortune at jo-a's. well, now that they have the quilting fabric in the front of the store i don't stand a chance! i had the basket filled with bolts before i was 15' into the place. i may have to commit arson to save myself. just kidding--i would be first in line for the smoke and fire sale!
i have a little boy project to make, and i was looking ahead to july 4th and memorial day, before that. i never seem to have either little boy fabs or patriotic-- in my case red, white and blue. then i thought of all the nice things people tuck into swaps. and i usually don't, and maybe i should. how do people do it and not go broke? i must learn restraint or find sewing dollar stores. my sister is coming in to take us to dinner for our trifecta-- 2 birthdays and an anniversary all clumped together. dh's bday is the day before our anniversary. 37 yrs, and he's only 26, and i'm 23. i love the old "new math". lol, then my birthday a couple days later. meals out are always nice, and i know right where to put the present... drinks and appetizers add to midriff bulge, main course attach to pot belly and hips, dessert deposit on butt and thighs. i love a gift i don't need to find a storage place for! dh bought me a lovely jewelled pendant and i bought myself a new embroidery machine and a featherweight. anyone looking for an fw i strongly suggest the goodwillshop.com, read the entry carefully before bidding-- if you win it, you owe it, no outs. they had 5 last week in the first 10 pages of " hobby and craft". you may have noticed i'm the only one getting prezzies. as it should be, 8-)

Last edited by nancia; 05-04-2013 at 06:43 AM.