Old 05-04-2013, 01:07 PM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

OK. I really need to be locked up. We went to an estate sale today, as I mentioned, and among other things, I picked up what turned out to be two meat grinders. My son, who is a sous chef, was looking for ours (my mother's) a while ago but I told him it bit the dust in the flood. So ... when I saw these I grabbed them. We brought them over to his restaurant so he could run them through the dishwasher to sanitize them. When we pulled up ... there was a group of people outside going through bins of stuff and tossing it into the dumpster. What they were tossing was TONS of fabric. Turns out they were a theatre group. Well, the stuff was all on top and clean so DH and I went to town and filled the back seat of my car. I guess they had just done a production of Brigadoon because it was all PLAID! So ... back home, I'm going through the fabric, folding, etc. and I realize that a good bunch of it is .... are you ready? ... not quilts ... but .... KILTS!!!!! Well, I don't want them, but I wonder if anyone else here does.