Old 05-04-2013, 03:08 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

JeanieG, I think you were creative with the PC backing. And all the stress of having spots removed and going through a kitchen remodeling and living in the RV would make me look for the silver lining in the clouds...where o where??? to find it! You still sound like you are OK with everything and that is wonderful. If we were all in the virtual RV, we all would give you a BIG {[(HUG)]}.

Dh finds himself in love with the new Bernina after I told him this morning that he could sew on it...and learn how to do the freehand quilting...so he can do small jobs for me...place mats and table runners. After 2:30 pm, we did find the time to work together on the new machine and he really is learning to appreciate all the possibilities with it. Happy husband, happy wife.

So happy that the weather is now warming up; ducks and chicks go back out of the garage tomorrow! They have all learned how to go to their second story via their stairs.

Anael, do give those SewGrands extra kisses and hugs tomorrow from all of us on PC.